Services for the Property Developer
Tight deadlines and flexibility pose no barrier for Integra in creating smooth and expedient processes for developers and builders.
Integra Property Services Strata Management can:
- Obtain competitive insurance quotations and establish appropriate building and public liability insurances.
- Offer our expert advice on common property matters and compliance issues.
- Prepare Owners Corporation Certificates for inclusion in Section 32 Statements and Contracts of Sale (these certificates are required by solicitors and conveyancers to settle on purchased lots).
- Establish Owners Corporation Register and applicable records of the Owners Corporation in accordance with the Owners Corporations Act 2006 and Owners Corporations Regulations 2007.
- Create simple or sophisticated property budgets and establish maintenance funds for future projects.
- Apply for GST, ABN and Tax File registrations and obtain a common seal for the Owners Corporation.
- Document preparation, distribution and convening of Inaugural General Meeting of Owners Corporations, resolve annual contribution levies within budget and to confirm insurances.
- Administer daily financial matters of Owners Corporations.
- Arrange special contractor quotes, e.g. Gardeners, Cleaners, Essential Safety Measures Compliance and Occupational Health & Safety inspections etc.
- Liaise with Solicitors, Councils, Builders and Trades persons on behalf of Owners Corporations as required.
Integra Property Services specialises in the establishment and management of single or multiple subdivision developments, including:
- Residential Properties - Units, Flats and Apartments (single or multi-story)
- Mixed Use Developments - Combination of Residential and Commercial
- Commercial & Industrial Complexes - Retail Shops, Offices, Factories
From planning to final completion
Integra Property Services Strata Management is available to liaise with all parties to facilitate the efficient management of your strata subdivision.