Services for the Property Developer
Tight deadlines and flexibility pose no barrier for Integra in creating smooth and expedient processes for developers and builders.
- Obtain competitive insurance quotations and establish appropriate building and public liability insurances.
- Offer our expert advice on common property matters and compliance issues.
- Prepare Owners Corporation Certificates for inclusion in Section 32 Statements and Contracts of Sale (these certificates are required by solicitors and conveyancers to settle on purchased lots).
- Establish Owners Corporation Register and applicable records of the Owners Corporation in accordance with the Owners Corporations Act 2006 and Owners Corporations Regulations 2007.
- Create simple or sophisticated property budgets and establish maintenance funds for future projects.
- Apply for GST, ABN and Tax File registrations and obtain a common seal for the Owners Corporation.
- Document preparation, distribution and convening of Inaugural General Meeting of Owners Corporations, resolvie annual contribution levies within budget and to confirm insurances.
- Administer daily financial matters of Owners Corporations.
- Arrange special contractor quotes, e.g. Gardeners, Cleaners, Essential Safety Measures Compliance and Occupational Health & Safety inspections etc.
- Liaise with Solicitors, Councils, Builders and Tradespersons on behalf of Owners Corporations as required.
Integra Property Services specialises in the establishment and management of single or multiple subdivision developments, including:
- Residential Properties - Units, Flats and Apartments (single or multi-story)
- Mixed Use Developments - Combination of Residential and Commercial
- Commercial & Industrial Complexes - Retail Shops, Offices, Factories
From planning to final completion
Integra Property Services is available to liaise with all parties to facilitate the efficient management of your strata subdivision.